News and Press Releases
- Patriot House
ACDS Executive Director Kathleen M. Koch and Arundel House of Hope (AHOH) Executive Director Mario Berninzoni attended the Community Development Network of Maryland's Annual Meeting in Turf Valley, Maryland on November 7, 2013. Ms. Koch and Mr. Berninzoni were presented with the Community Development Network of Maryland's Award of Excellence for Innovation for the development of Patriot House, a supportive transitional home for six homeless veterans in Anne Arundel County. The first housing facility specifically designed to house homeless Veterans in Anne Arundel County, Patriot House was developed leveraging a variety of local, State and federal funding sources.
Kathleen Koch (second from right) and Mario Berninzoni (right) accepting the Award of Excellence from the Community Development Network of Maryland (CDN) for Patriot House
- Willow House Featured in the Capital's Home of the Week series on Tuesday, Novemner 12, 2013. Click here to read the article.
- AA County Housing Expo 2010 a big success
- Local coverage of the Race & Education event:
- Annapolis Area Ministries Inc. opens Willow House, a facility intended to give homeless women a long-term place to live while they get their lives in order (Read more...)
- ACDS dedicates Marley Neck Center...
Housing Fair helps in finding solutions...
- Bates Project Realized
- Marley Neck Community Center: A Chance for New Lessons ...
Notices and Events